Aspiration is designed for dancers with more developed muscles in the feet and legs, providing stability and support with a wide box and medium shank. Intended for the advanced student dancer with highly flexible insteps and ankles, engineered to give the feeling of being elevated up out of the shoe and held away from the floor when en pointe.
- Medium strength shank has an extra board shortened under the metatarsal which provides stability and support, however this extra strength in the shank does not extend to the heel
- Shank allows the foot to arch at the ¾ point with the heel being able to bend away from the foot
- The platform is both high and wide to allow maximum balance when en pointe
- Deep U-shaped vamp, high-cut sides and wide box provide stability and support
- A paste
- Cotton drawstring
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted instore by our trained staff before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately