Amelie is an introductory pointe shoe featuring a medium shank. Designed for dancers with less developed muscles in the feet and legs, who may be new to pointe work.
- The graded medium strength shank allows the foot to roll up onto pointe with ease
- Angled platform stabilises the foot
- Makes moving from flat to pointe easier and emphasises the line of the instep
- Medium sides
- Slight V shaped vamp and shallow box (which gently curves at the sides) support the toes laterally and keep the foot in correct alignment en pointe
- The gently curved sides of the box encourage the foot into correct alignment when en pointe, while the shallow box encases and supports the toes laterally
- B paste
- Elastic drawstring draws the shoe in around foot
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- The combination of these features makes the Amelie styles suitable for a variety of foot shapes, especially for the beginner or elementary level dancer who requires a flexible shoe
- Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our staff instore before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Bloch Amelie Pointe Shoes Style Code S0103L
Size (Adult Shoe)